Friday, March 9, 2012

Balticon 46, Here We Come!


I'll be appearing at Balticon 46 on Memorial Day weekend...Thanks to my editor, Rose Mambert of  Pink Narcissus Press, for the invite. This is the first convention I've signed up to attend and I am psyched!


Balticon: A Four Day, 24-hours-a-day Extravaganza!

Over 300 Hours of Multi-Track Programming featuring authors, publishers, editors, artists, scientists, musicians and other creative SF luminaries. Join over a thousand SF fans for the area's largest and longest running convention of its kind! Visit our huge art show, dealer's room, concerts, dances, gaming room, computer room and video room.
Everything Science Fiction and Fantasy in one huge package.   May 25-28, 2012

Looking forward to participating on Saturday and Sunday afternoons and to fooling around at the Pink Narc table. And just wait until you see the shoes I plan to wear. (Sister Johanna, pray for me!) A glimpse at those heels will in itself be worth the price of admission.

Great science fiction and fantasy...awesome costumes...and my shoes. It's going to be a good time.

Hope to see some of you at Balticon!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you!